Easy Halloween Crafts: DIY Haunted Picture Frame
Halloween is almost here, which means it’s time to start thinking about decorating your home. If you want to add seasonal flair to your space and save some bucks, we’ve got the perfect solution: DIY décor. Creating your own Halloween décor is cost-effective and a great way to get the whole family in on the fun.
Need inspiration to get started? Learn how to make a haunted picture frame to display in your home or front porch. And for even more budget-friendly Halloween ideas, check out our Halloween Shop, where you can save up to 60% on décor, costumes, and so much more.
TIP: Upcycle an old picture frame or grab an unfinished wood frame from a crafts store.
3. Paint Brush (Get It Here)
4. Faux Spider Webs (Get It Here)
5. Faux Blood (Get It Here)
1. Paint the frame in the color of your choice. Let the paint dry completely.
2. Now it’s time for the faux blood! Apply it directly from the tube or with a paintbrush. Depending on your application method, the effects will vary—so don’t be afraid to mix it up.
3. Let the paint dry completely.
4. Place double-sided tape along the back of the frame. The purpose of the tape is to keep your faux spider web accents in place.
5. Layer faux spider webs around the frame until you’ve achieved the look you want.
6. Display in your mantle, shelf, or front porch.