DIY: Interactive Candy Wreath
Halloween is the best time of the year to get crafty. Whether it’s making your own costumes or décor—you can really step up your game without breaking the bank. Follow these simple 4 steps to create a spooky wreath that’s practical and easy to make!
What You Need:
- Wire Wreath Frame (Shop Here!)
- Tinsel (Shop Here!)
- Hanging Spider Web Decoration (Shop Here!)
- Glitter Spider Clips (Shop Here!)
- M&M’s (Shop Here!)
- Chupa Chups Lollipops (Shop Here!)
1. Stack spider web on wire wreath and securely wrap tinsel around both.
2. Add on extra decorations to jazz up your wreath.
3. Loop ribbon from under the wreath and tie the M&M’s in the middle to create a bow.
4. Add lollipops onto the wreath for easy trick-or-treat removal.