Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Mmmmm, pumpkin spice…everything. In anticipation of what is arguably the most delicious time of the year, we’re bringing you the tastiest homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe (for half the cost!). Channel those barista skills and show us your creation by tagging #PSLHollar. Cheers!
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice and a Little More for Garnish
- 1/4 Cup of Strong Coffee or 1 Shot of Espresso
- Whip Cream for Serving
1. Combine milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract, and heat over a stovetop or in a microwave.
2. Froth milk (optional).
3. Combine the coffee and milk mixture into a mug.
4. Finish off with whip cream and pumpkin spice.