DIY: First Day of School Reusable Sign
The first day of school is a BIG deal! Archive that special moment with a reusable frame that you can change up for each school year. Use chalk to write down the grade and date so you can have your little one pose before their first day begins.
It’s a great way to show off their school outfit and first day excitement!
What You Need:
1. Measure out your board to the desired size. Leave a 2″ border on the sides, 2 1/2″ border on the top, and 3″ border on the bottom.
2. Use the board from the center to create your chalk board sign. Measure the length relative to your board. Make sure the height of the sign is more than 3″.
3. Paint the two panels with chalk paint.
4. Use felt letters to spell out “First Day” or whatever phrase you desire.
5. Hot glue chalk and pompoms onto the frame and let it dry.
6. Use chalk to write the appropriate date and grade.
7. Say cheese!