Recipe: Very Berry Iced Tea
Summer is here and it’s starting to get hot. You’re lounging outside with your nice, cold iced tea and take a sip. This is when you notice that your ice cubes have melted and your refreshing beverage has been watered down.
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Avoid diluted beverages with this berry cool ice cube hack and refreshing drink recipe:
Directions for Tea:
1. Brew your tea. For every 1 ½ cups of water, add 2 tea bags.
2. Crush 2 cups of mixed berries and add a couple of sprigs of mint.
3. Steep the tea for 1 hour with the crushed fruits and herbs. But don’t refrigerate yet! (That comes later).
4. Add simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part hot water), and 2 cups of uncrushed berries into the pitcher.
5. Now you may refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
Directions for Ice Cubes:
1. Place fruits and herbs in the ice mold.
2. Fill the mold with the tea mixture from the recipe above.
3. Serve with the iced tea and enjoy your refreshing beverage!