DIY: 4th of July Confetti Launcher
Boom Boom Boom! July 4th is a day full of fun activities with a firework finale. If you got some young ones that are not quite old enough to handle fireworks safely, here is a simple DIY Confetti Launcher to keep them included in the explosive fun!
What you’ll need:
- Empty toilet paper rolls
- Construction paper
- Markers, crayons, stickers and anything to decorate your launcher with
1. Cut off 1/4 of the top of a balloon.
2. Cover one end of the toilet paper roll with the balloon and tie a knot.
3. Measure and cut out construction paper to cover the toilet paper roll.
4. Start decorating!
5. Cut up some conffetti and prepare to start shooting!